2014年7月2日星期三

Hjemkomst

Today we visited the museum, Hjemkomst Center. A ship was built by Robert Asp in 1972 and the voyage began in May 1982. It was a story about a ship, a dream.
Robert Asp studied about vikings in 1972.Vikings were the king at sea at the period of time during 8th century to 11 century. He wanted to sail viking ship in the sea since then and he began to work for it. Becaues Bjarne Asp studied history of Norway at Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota,Bob Asp could studied with books about Vikings. The design of Robert Asp's ship was based on the Gokstad burial ship. 

If I have a chance to take a ship in my journey, I would go to United Kingdom. It is the most attracted place for me. I would begin my voyage in China and keep sailing pass India, Africa, across the Cape of Good Hope. I think it must be a very exciting journey and adventure. I could make my journey with my friends and it will make me stronger.   









没有评论:

发表评论